(To donate to HWSA, please click here)
Become a Member of HWSA
or Renew Your Membership
These are exciting times in Wooster Square. U-Haul has revived and moved into the former C. Cowles building on Water Street. Construction of 299 new apartments on Olive and Union Streets is progressing apace; there is a new pizza bar & restaurant (Zeneli’s) on Wooster Street; another is in the works. and the former St. Michael’s school and convent buildings are being developed into residences – in fact most are already occupied.
Our members are homeowners, renters, students, businesses and others who have a vested interest in ensuring that Wooster Square continues to be a beautiful, dynamic, and peaceful place to live and work.
WHAT WE DO
- Initiate neighborhood beautification projects
- Represent neighborhood interests with Zoning, Historic District, Park Department and other city agencies
- Keep residents informed via website, Facebook, newsletter, meetings & more
- Organize the Cherry Blossom Festival and other events.
- Lots more to enhance our neighborhood – have you noticed the tree plaques in the park? and the restored benches?
To join or renew please complete the form below, pay your annual dues ($25 (homeowner), $15 (renter), $50 (business), via the appropriate PayPal “Donate” button below. Note that Lifetime ($150) is now an option.
Or send your check, made out to Historic Wooster Square Association, to:
PO Box 9242
New Haven, CT 06533
Note: All other contributions in support of Historic Wooster Square Association may also be sent to that address to the attention of Wooster Square Conservancy
Volunteer: If you have a special interest or talent you can share, please include it with your membership information. We are always looking for volunteers, and right now we have opportunities our Board of Directors.
You may also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeowner dues $25
Renter dues $15
Business dues $50