Become a Member of HWSA
or Renew Your Membership
Our members are homeowners, renters, students, businesses and others who have a vested interest in ensuring that Wooster Square continues to be a beautiful, dynamic, and peaceful place to live and work.
WHAT WE DO
- Initiate neighborhood beautification projects
- Represent neighborhood interests with Zoning, Historic District, Park Department and other city agencies
- Keep residents informed via website, Facebook, newsletter, meetings & more
- Organize the Cherry Blossom Festival and other events.
- Lots more to enhance our neighborhood – have you noticed the tree plaques in the park? and the restored benches?
To join or renew please complete the form below, and then click on the dues button that’s right for you:
$25 – individual homeowner dues, $15 – individual renter dues, $50 – business annual dues, or $150 – individual homeowner/renter lifetime dues via the appropriate PayPal “Donate” button below.
Or send your check, made out to Historic Wooster Square Association, to:
PO Box 9242
New Haven, CT 06533
Note: All other contributions in support of Historic Wooster Square Association may also be sent to that address to the attention of Wooster Square Conservancy
Volunteer: If you have a special interest or talent you can share, please include it with your membership information. We are always looking for volunteers, and we often have opportunities on our Board of Directors.
You may also e-mail us directly at email@example.com.
Individual Homeowner Annual dues $25
Individual Renter Annual dues $15
Business Annual dues $50
Individual Homeowner or Renter Lifetime dues
(To donate to HWSA, please click here)