Our members are homeowners, renters, students, businesses and others who have a vested interest in ensuring that Wooster Square continues to be a beautiful, dynamic, and peaceful place to live and work.
WHAT WE DO
• Initiate neighborhood beautification projects
• Represent neighborhood interests with Zoning, Historic District,
Park Department and other city agencies
• Keep residents informed via webiste, Facebook, newsletter, meetings & more
• Organize the Cherry Blossom Festival and other events
• Lots more to enhance our neighborhood
To join please complete the form below, pay your annual dues ($25 (homeowner/business) or $10 (renter) via the appropriate PayPal "Donate" button below.
Or send a check to:
PO Box 9242
New Haven, CT 06533
Note: All other contributions in support of Historic Wooster Square
may be sent to:
Wooster Square Conservancy
PO Box 209186
New Haven, CT 06520
Volunteer: If you have a special interest or talent you can share, please include it with your membership information. We are always looking for volunteers. You may also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.